Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
- Dec 1-4th... Regular classes Mon-Thurs
- Dec 1-6th... Bootcamp Mon-Sat (Not too late to join in!)
- Dec 8-11th... (Finals Week) Regular classes Mon-Thurs
- Dec 15-18th.... I am available and would LOVE to have some classes! I just need to know if people can come! ??
Check the blog for the Spring Schedule! It will also be posted on the Intramurals Board (PE Bldg, 1st floor) And give me some input! I want to make my classes at times that will work for you! As long as the room is available... Im flexible! So what works for your crazy schedules? Leave me a comment!
What classes do you love? Should I teach more of one class and less of another?
Would anyone be interested in morning classes? 9am? 10am?
Let me know!!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The week of November 24-29, the PE Bldg will be closing Wednesday at noon (for Thanksgiving Break) ...So, my classes that week will be Monday and Tuesday only! Regular schedule will start again after the break.
If you are interested in my Bootcamp, sign up quick! Its filling up fast. All the details are below.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
FoR: Anyone and Everyone!
HoW mUcH: $25 if you pre-register (before the 25th) or $30 registration (Nov 25th-30th).
WhAT iS It?
6 days of intense personal training. Each session lasts 1-1.5 hours. The Bootcamp will have 5-25 people. First come, first served. Register early to get discounted price. Bootcamp will take place at the PE building and on campus. Anyone is welcome!! Times are subject to participants availability. I will make the sessions at the best time for those participating. (Between 7am and 4pm OR after 8pm) Once you register you can vote on what time you want the sessions.
You will get a little bit of everything: Core, stability, flexibility, cardio, conditioning, strength training and resistance.
WhY? I've had so many of you asking if I do anything like this... I have in the past... so why not now!? I love teaching at SUU and I am really exited for this BOOTCAMP!!
e-mail your Name, Phone # and availability to
Any other Questions.... Leave me a comment!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Monday 4:30-5:30 pm STEP
Tuesday 6:00-7:00 pm KICK BOX
7:00-7:30 pm ABS LAB
Wednesday 4:00-5:00 pm BODY PUMP
Thursday 4:30-5:30pm PLYOMETRICS
...What to expect...
- Step: My step class is pretty traditional with basic step combinations. Moderate to high impact. We do about 40 minutes of cardio, then end the class with strength training, resistance and core.
- Kick Box: This is a pretty intense class... but its also fun! We combine traditional moves, jab, cross, upper-cut, hook, blocks, knees and kicks.
- Abs Lab: My abs class is only 30 minutes. It goes by really quick... and you get a great workout. Its all abs! Plus, I add in some back... since you need a strong back to have strong abs! Some classes will have short bursts of cardio to rev up your metabolism.
- Body Pump: One of my favorites!! I love this class. Its a whole body workout and very intense. You get a little bit of everything... lots of variety... and way fun! Intervals of high intensity cardio with resistance weight training. You'll be out of breath and your body will feel weak from head to toe. An awesome work out!
- Plyometrics: This isn't a well known form of exercise, unless you're an athlete. Basically, plyometrics is designed to make you run faster and jump higher by training with jump drills. Its a lot of leg work, jumping, hopping, sprinting, and running. Your heart will really be pumping! This is an intense workout... great for muscle confusion and to add variety to your exercise routine.
All my classes are different. I never teach the same thing twice. I like to keep you on your toes to make sure your body doesn't ever get use to the same old workout. The intensity level in my classes are higher than most. I promise you will always get a great workout and I'll always push you to your limit!
All classes are free for SUU Students! Everyones welcome... guys, girls and any fitness level!