Monday 4:30-5:30 pm STEP
Tuesday 6:00-7:00 pm KICK BOX
7:00-7:30 pm ABS LAB
Wednesday 4:00-5:00 pm BODY PUMP
Thursday 4:30-5:30pm PLYOMETRICS
...What to expect...
- Step: My step class is pretty traditional with basic step combinations. Moderate to high impact. We do about 40 minutes of cardio, then end the class with strength training, resistance and core.
- Kick Box: This is a pretty intense class... but its also fun! We combine traditional moves, jab, cross, upper-cut, hook, blocks, knees and kicks.
- Abs Lab: My abs class is only 30 minutes. It goes by really quick... and you get a great workout. Its all abs! Plus, I add in some back... since you need a strong back to have strong abs! Some classes will have short bursts of cardio to rev up your metabolism.
- Body Pump: One of my favorites!! I love this class. Its a whole body workout and very intense. You get a little bit of everything... lots of variety... and way fun! Intervals of high intensity cardio with resistance weight training. You'll be out of breath and your body will feel weak from head to toe. An awesome work out!
- Plyometrics: This isn't a well known form of exercise, unless you're an athlete. Basically, plyometrics is designed to make you run faster and jump higher by training with jump drills. Its a lot of leg work, jumping, hopping, sprinting, and running. Your heart will really be pumping! This is an intense workout... great for muscle confusion and to add variety to your exercise routine.
All my classes are different. I never teach the same thing twice. I like to keep you on your toes to make sure your body doesn't ever get use to the same old workout. The intensity level in my classes are higher than most. I promise you will always get a great workout and I'll always push you to your limit!
All classes are free for SUU Students! Everyones welcome... guys, girls and any fitness level!